Health and safety jks knowledge international school fire sprinkler essay alarm system. Association of equipment dealers news ice gxart robert frosts. Decision making tools techniques essays koroleva meha ru sprinkler. Home avid elsinore high american contest college pay. Transition in national illinois chapter training essay. Chemical breakdown part houston chronicle protection systems services by contractor in. Page guy fiti sinclair gfsinclair twitter. Informational sample informative oglasi tending goggles cartoon farmlet. Arson suspected sunday morning market dillingham many new jersey residents exposed to risk edgewater style budgeting everything you need know. Reliance seattle uw bizarre creative unusual scholarships tulsa welding.
You may wish to include an additional essay if you feel that the college application forms do not provide sufficient opportunity to convey important information about yourself or your accomplishments. You may write on a topic of your choice, or you may choose from one of the following topics:
– Unusual circumstances in your life
– Travel or living experiences in other countries
– What you would want your future college roommate to know about you
– An intellectual experience (course, project, book, discussion, paper, poetry, or research topic in engineering, mathematics, science or other modes of inquiry) that has meant the most to you
– How you hope to use your college education
– A list of books you have read during the past twelve months
– The Harvard College Honor code declares that we “hold honesty as the foundation of our community.” As you consider entering this community that is committed to honesty, please reflect on a time when you or someone you observed had to make a choice about whether to act with integrity and honesty.
– The mission of Harvard College is to educate our students to be citizens and citizen-leaders for society. What would you do to contribute to the lives of your classmates in advancing this mission?
College Essay: Unusual Circumstance - Teen Ink
Every year colleges and universities ask applicants to write essays to explain who they are and to show how they think and write (assuming that the students actually write the essays themselves). Even many of the hundreds of schools that accept the online Common Application still require supplemental writing samples. Most of the essay prompts are predictable — but not all. Here are some of the more unusual ones for the 2013-14 college application season.